Where we are
300 metres from the Synagogue and 400 metres from Madonna dell’Orto Church
Hotel “Al Mascaron Ridente” is in Cannaregio 2606/b in Venice, a strategic location for visiting the town and the wealth of nearby sights:
- Strada Nuova (main street and shopping area – 100 metres)
- Jewish quarter and Synagogue (300 metres)
- Madonna dell’Orto Church, celebrated for its painting by Tintoretto, 400 metres away
- Venice Casino (400 metres)
- Rialto Bridge (15 minutes on foot)
- St. Mark’s Square (20 minutes on foot)
Location convenient to public transport
The location is convenient to public transport. You can reach Aeroporto Marco Polo airport in 30 minutes by public transport, or head to the islands, including Murano, famous for its glassmakers, and Burano, celebrated for its lace and multicolour buildings.
The hotel’s neighbourhood is also packed with traditional venues, and with things to do and see.